Vee-Hive is a free and powerful collection management tool specifically designed to facilitate the classification and retrieval of video content. Its powerful feature-set makes it an ideal solution for cataloguing large collections across multiple storage devices.
Through its easy-to-use interface, it is possible to quickly and easily locate any file in your collection and play it back.
With Vee-Hive, you can*:
• Auto-create a Library, including thumbnail generation
• Browse your Library via multiple layouts
• Perform advanced Tagging, using hierarchies, links and synonyms (tag your tags!)
• Perform complex, compound searches (combine anything with anything!)
• Browse and filter via an interactive Tag Cloud
• Create and playback ‘highlight’ segments from your files
• Publish all or part of a Library as a PDF file
• Interact with other programs through customisable menus
• Create dynamic playlists
• Generate Story Board images
• View and manage your Library from your armchair via its HTPC mode
• Use your preferred Media Player
*Some features are only available in the Pro version of Vee-Hive. Read more here
Vee-Hive is a Direct Show-based application and works on all versions of Windows after, and including, XP.